The system of purifying raw sewage using filters planted with reeds is ideal for purifying sewage from 35 to 2,500 eq./hab (equivalent population). Ideal for rural communities, the resulting purification of raw sewage complies with current European standards.
The system comprises two successive filter beds planted with reeds :
- The first one receives the raw water via a supply system equipped with a float-operated flush for pre-treating the sewage (removing matter in suspension and a part of the organic matter).
- The second one receives the clear water via a supply system fitted with a clear water float-operated flush, to ensure that the water is completely purified (organic matter, nitrogen, etc.).
It achieves a high degree of purification without the need for electrical power and does not require highly trained personnel.
Alistep is a manufacturer of equipment for drinking water production and sewage treatment.
Our products meet environmental requirements and form part of our sustainable development strategy.
Their design avoids components that could pose a threat to the environment.
They are more than 98% recyclable.
Alistep installations guarantee :
- reliability and suitability in all situations, using high-tech, sustainable, solid, light materials (stainless steel, polyester, composites, etc.).
- compactness > modules grouped together in a single structure for easy installation and use.
- adaptability to all types of terrain.
- optimum suitability for local authorities (from 35 to 2,500 equivalent population).
Today, Alistep has more than 250 references in France.